Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 16 balls
- 2 cups organic rolled oats (or organic gluten tested oats)
- 1 1/4 cup Pure Bulk Foods peanut butter
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons organic chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons organic pea protein powder
- 2-3 tablespoons of organic almond milk
- Place all ingredients (except almond milk) in a large bowl and stir to combine
- Once combined, add the almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time and mix through completely before adding the next tablespoon. If you use other peanut butter, you might not need the almond milk, but I find it softens the oats just a little.
- Use a spoon to scoop the mixture and form into balls.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer
Recipe by Hayley @PureBulkFoods