150g organic cacao butter
125g organic cacao paste
2 tbs organic maple sugar
- Chop the cacao paste and cacao butter into small pieces
- In a double boiler (note 1) place the cacao paste and cacao butter into the bowl and stir until completely melted. Make sure to stir consistently so that it melts evenly and doesn’t burn.
- Once melted, take off the heat and stir in the maple sugar. Stir consistently until well combined.
- Pour into chocolate mould, silicone ice cube tray or silicone mini muffin pan and place in fridge or freezer until set. Setting time will depend on how big the moulds are.
- Double Boiler – boil water in a pot with heat proof bowl placed on top. Make sure the bowl does not touch the boiling water.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for 1-2 months.