- ⅓ cup Hemp Seeds
- ½ cup Flax Seeds, whole or ground
- 260 grams Dried Currants
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- ⅓ cup Psyllium Husks
- 1 cup Oats
- 100 grams Cacao Paste, chopped
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- A pinch of Salt
- Honey, to taste
- Water, as needed
- Add all the ingredients into your food processor.
- Process until the mixture becomes grainy.
- Taste and add honey for sweetness.
- Pour in a splash of water to help the ingredients start coming together.
- Process again until the mixture becomes sticky.
- Form little balls and coat them with coconut.
- Keep in the fridge until set and EAT!
Recipe and Photo by Chef Cynthia Louise @chefcynthialouise1