100g organic cacao butter
50g organic coconut milk powder
25g organic raw cacao powder
2 tbsp organic maple syrup (can add more for desired sweetness)
- In double boiler (note 1), add cacao butter and stir to melt. Stir consistently to ensure it melts evenly and doesn’t burn.
- Add sifted coconut milk powder and stir well until all milk powder is dissolved.
- Once dissolved, add the cacao powder and stir until dissolved.
- Take off the heat and stir in the maple syrup. Make sure you stir it straight away and consistently until it has evenly combined.
- Pour into chocolate moulds, silicone ice tray or silicone mini muffin tray. Place if fridge or freezer to set. Setting time will vary on size of moulds.
- Double Boiler – boil water in a pot with heat proof bowl placed on top. Make sure the bowl does not touch the boiling water.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for 1-2 months.